Wakame is an edible brown seaweed or kelp common in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese cuisines. In addition to bringing a unique taste and texture to soups and salads, wakame is low in calories but high in several nutrients that are essential to health. Can be used to make sushi, desserts, soups and side dishes.
- Aids in managing weight
- Helps to prevent breast cancer
- Protect bones against osteoporosis
- Aids in regulating hormone levels in the body
- Increases production and circulation of red blood cells
- Helps to lower bad cholesterol and risk of bad diseases