Almonds, Going au naturel with our natural almonds would most definitely keep you on your toes. High in monounsaturated fats as well as vitamin E, almonds help to lower your cholesterol, lower blood sugar and improve skin health. These hearty nuts also make for an amazing guilt-free snack, especially if you are on a weight loss regime.
The Hive Bulk Almonds are organically sourced and are free of GMOs.
“Please note that our nuts are ready to eat, raw – and are not baked/roasted”.
Fun ways to enjoy Natural Almonds
- Toss sliced almonds into your salad to add more flavour and texture.
- Roast almonds with a sprinkle of sea salt for a twist on the classic.
- Sprinkle crushed almonds into the next dessert you bake.
- Blend almonds soaked in water with yoghurt and frozen bananas for a frothy and yummy banana shake.
- Mix your almonds with other nuts and dried fruits from the Hive to create your own nut and snack mix.
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in a cool, dry and airtight container for up to 6 months.
Country of origin USA
You might also enjoy