Tea Tree Essential oil, the must have essential oil.
Tea Tree essential oil has over 90 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Tea Tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Tea Tree oil is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy looking complexion. That specific essential oil is used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and will help purify and freshen the air.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene4-ol, gamma terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
- Helps eliminate musky odours
- May work as a naturally derived deodorant
Homemade Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleanser: 1/4 cup castor oil, 1/2 cup grape seed oil, 1/4 cup jojoba oil, 15 drops tea tree essential oil. Add all four ingredients to a clean bowl; whisk to combine. Store in a clean glass jar with a lid. Use: Wet your fingertips with the oil. Gently massage into your skin for 1 minute, making sure you migrate to your neck region. Cover your face with a clean and hot wet washcloth. Steam your face until the cloth cools.Rinse the washcloth and wipe the oil off of your face. Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.