Superior class honey is a Malaysian multi-floral wild jungle honey which is recognised for its therapeutic value — accelerated wound healing, infection fighting, anti-tumor, and anti-diabetic properties, to name a few. It is also rich in antioxidants.
- 100% Wild jungle honey from East Malaysia- Harvested from the Excelsa Tree (Tualang tree) and jungle bee (Apis Dorsata)
- Mildly sweet flavour with a fermented tang
- Dark brown appearance, low viscosity
- Used as a refreshing mixer or sugar replacement and even for home made skin care
- Reduces risks of having flu and cold because it provides a layer of moistness protecting your internal organs
- Contains flavanoids, anti-oxidants which help to reduce the risk of some cancer and heart diseases
- High and rich antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Refreshing drinks: mix sparkling water, ice cubes and few tea spoon of superior class honey
- Gentle facial scrub: mix 1/4 cup superior class honey, 1.5 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg. Use about 1 tsp. of scrub between your fingertips and apply to a dry face in circular motions, but avoid the eye area. Rinse face thoroughly with warm water (best to apply before showering for easy rinsing). Moisturize as per your normal routine.