Malaysian multifloral wild jungle honey provides the ability to heal various types and depth of wounds which is better than that of conventional wound treatments, bactericidal and bacteriostatic activity against a number of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It is rich in antioxidants and has a great potential as an anticancer agent.
- Wild jungle honey from East Malaysia
- Flavours are more rounded and potent bringing back the original classic Grand olden taste of honey
- Used as a refreshing mixer or sugar replacement
- Reduces risks of having flu and cold because it provides a layer of moistness protecting your internal organs
- Contains flavanoids, anti-oxidants which help to reduce the risk of some cancer and heart diseases
- Our honey treatment helps disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis due to it’s high and rich antibacterial and anti-fungal properties