What you’ll notice right away is the fun, fizzy scent of the soap – I didn’t quite expect it to remind me of lemonade, but it does! Rest assured that all the ingredients used were completely natural though. It’s a blend of sweet orange, rosemary and peppermint essential oils that serve to beat back depression and encourage mental clarity.
This combination is also fantastic for your skin and hair. Rosemary essential oil is a popular ingredient in haircare products as it is reputed to increase circulation to the scalp, thereby promoting healthy hair and stimulating its growth. It is also used to treat acne, dermatitis and eczema. Peppermint and sweet orange essential oils treat the same skin conditions as well as to reduce inflammation and itchiness.
Characteristics and Usage
Use on: Face, body, hair.
Scent: Reminiscent of fizzy lemonades. Really good fun.
Lather: Rich and creamy when used directly on hair or bath puff/sponge. Lathers up quite nicely in the palm of your hand too.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter
- Camellia Olifera (Camellia) Seed Oil
- Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil
- Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil
- Natural Iron Oxide
- Rosmarinus Officnalis (Rosemary) Extract
Net weight +/- 100g