How to use a Loofah/luffa
- Loofah/luffa has a rough texture when it is dry. Add some hot water to soften it.
- Use a dime sized amount of shower gel or cream or rub against a soap bar to your preference
- Scrub your body gently but firmly with the loofah in circular motions. Care should be given while rubbing on dry skins and delicate areas.
- Dead skins can be removed by rubbing in circular motion. This is also gentler on skin rather than rubbing up and down.
- Once the scrubbing is done, rinse the body with cool water as it closes the pores and make your body feel refreshed.
How to Care a Loofah/luffa
- Rinse the loofah after every use with warm water and make sure no soap stays on it as it could begin to smell.
- Keep the loofah dry between every use. Placing it in an area with air circulation can prevent bacteria growing inside. Remember to keep it outside the shower as bathrooms stay humid.
- It is best and recommended to sanitize your loofah in a regular intervals as they can harbor bacteria. This can be done by boiling in hot water, microwaving for about 30 seconds, or running it through hot wash cycles.
- Replacing your loofah every 3 weeks is best to keep your body healthy.
Imported Loofah (Premium)