Coconut oil carries a wide range of health benefits for hair, skin and even at home.
- Coconut oil is used on hair as a moisturizer and as a hair mask. The exclusive fat composition makes it truly beneficial for different hair types. Commonly used in homemade hair care products and hot oil treatment.
- Skin can be naturally moisturized and nourished with coconut oil. Ideal for reducing skin irritation and slowing down wrinkles due to antioxidant properties.
- It is a great source of healthy fats. After breast milk, coconut oil contains lauric acid in rich amounts. Studies shows that coconut oil contains over 50% of the fat is lauric acid. Also it contains fats that boosts the natural hormone production of the body.
- Contains fats that are beneficial to improve digestion and also helps in fighting infections in the gut.
- Rich in nutritional properties, coconut oil is a great cooking oil and does not break down at higher temperatures.
- Rub directly onto scalp for an improved and stimulated hair growth.
- Rub it on skin for a moisturized effect.
- Helps in removing eye make-up.
- Rub on chapped or dry lips to use it as a lip balm.
- Add a couple of drops to essential oil and use it as a massage oil.