Natural resin secreted from the peach tree, formed in amber like crystals on the tree. Peach resin origin from China and used as one of medicinal ingredients. The composition of peach resin is collagen, galactose, rhamnose, amino acids, etc. It contains rich collagen, which improve the smoothness of skin. This makes many people fall in love with it, and many recipes featuring peach gum has been devised since then. From soups, cooked dishes to desserts, this gemstone-lookalike is a delight to both our palate and skin.
- Promote bowel movement.
- Improves skin elasticity, nourishes and add moisture to the skin.
- Improves digestion.
How to use:
1) Rinse peach resin and soak overnight. Remove the black impurities and wash thoroughly.
2) The size will increase 8-10 times after soaking.
(Peach resin soup only takes around 30 minutes and varies depend on ingredients)
• Improves Skin Elasticity——Boil with pear, papaya, snow fungus, almond and bird nest;
• Nourish Blood —— Boil with red dates, goji berries and longan meat;
• Improve digestion —— Boil with yam and lily bulbs.