Why limit yourself to just white rice when you can have ten different types of grains all in one bite? The Hive’s Organic Ten Grain Rice is a combination of ten premium organic grains and seeds including oats, quinoa, millet, barley, brown rice and red rice.
Giving you nourishment from multiple grains, our ten grain organic rice is high in fibre and at the same time low in fat, making popular amongst the health-conscious. Packed with all the minerals and vitamins, make this an addition to your lunch to keep you up and running for the day.
The Hive Organice Ten Grain Rice Contains:
- Unpolished brown rice
- Parboiled rice
- Rolled oats
- Red rice
- Pearl barley
- Reduces constipation
- Removes blood clots
- Prevents insomnia
- High in Fibre and low in fats
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, making The Hive Organic Ten Grain Rice a superfood.
Make a Korean Bibimbap with our Organic Ten Grain Rice
- Two cups of The Hive Organic Ten Grain Rice
- Finely shredded cabbage, carrots, tofu and spinach
- Bean sprouts, mushrooms and Vegetables of choice
- One Egg
- Gochujang paste
- Sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- Black and white sesame seeds to garnish
- Soak The Hive Ten Grain Organic Rice for 5-6 hours and scrub with hand to remove excess starch.
- Cook the rice in a rice cooker with a higher water: rice ratio.
- Take a hot stone pot and add a drizzle of sesame oil until well heated.
- On other pan, start to individually stir fry the vegetables with sesame oil and salt.
- Layer the cooked rice on the bottom of the hot pot and add a dollop of gochujang paste.
- Top with vegetables and an egg.
- Heat the bowl for about 10 mins once finished, garnish with sesame seeds and serve.