The name says it all. It’s nutritional! Nutritional Yeast gets its name from the vitamins, minerals, protein, antioxidants contained in it and deliver a nutty, cheesy flavour. Being gluten, dairy and sugar free, it is used as a supplement by people with sensitivities and food allergies and those with specific diet plans. Nutritional yeast is also popular among vegetarian and vegan cooking.
- Great source of Proteins, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Contains powerful Antioxidants
- Boosts Immunity
- Contains Vitamin B12
How to use Nutritional Yeast
- Sprinkle over pasta or popcorn
- As a thickener for sauces and soups
- Use in Vegan sauces for a cheese flavouring
- On top of veggies and sautéed greens