Macadamia Nuts contain the essential vitamins, minerals along with protein and other nutrients. Easy to add in your diet, eat them as it is or roast it a bit. Crunchy and sweet, these tastes best when sprinkled over cereals, salads, desserts. Mostly used when baking muffins, cakes and biscuits. Pack them for your snack on the go.
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals
- Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B, manganese, iron, protein, riboflavin, folates, niacin
- Contains calcium, zinc, phosphorous, copper, potassium and magnesium
- Anti-oxidants like selenium, flavones, polyphenols and amino acids are present
- Good source of carbohydrates such as maltose, glucose, fructose, sucrose
- Promote heart health
- Improves blood sugar level
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves bone health
- Support gut health
- Relieve inflammation
- Boost metabolism
- Improve brain health
“Please note that our nuts are ready to eat, raw – and are not baked/roasted”.
You may also enjoy