The Hive Sustainable Flow Package (Maya)
Wanted to be a practitioner of sustainable life style but you don’t know where to start? Wondering how to start? Then, you come to the right place.
A purchase of Maya Sustainable Flow will get you:
- 1x RBG Regular Pad
- 1x The Hivette Menstrual Cup (Yellow; 25ml OR 35ml | Black; 25ml OR 35ml)
- 1x Set of 4 Bamboo Coloured Toothbrushes
- 2x Bamboo Cotton Swabs by The Hive
- 3x Organic Cotton Liners (19cm length;18cm wing)
- 1x Small Mesh Bag
The Hive’s Sustainable Package brings you so much benefits includes;
Saving your money
Unlike tampons and disposable menstrual pads, wearing menstrual cups are reusable for up to 10 years and can be reused after wash.
You can save the Earth by using sustainable products, where these products mostly reduce the amount of landfill waste.
- The Bamboo Swab Qtips as well as packaging are 100% biodegradable
- Groceries shopping is now easier with a mesh bag to store and carry fruits, vegetables or some dry produce, plus it is washable and reusable
- RBG washable pad, named after Ruth Bader Ginsburg is easy to wash, do not stain.
- The Hive’s toothbrushes handle is made up of bamboo instead of plastic, which are compostable.
The Women’s Environmental Network reports that each year more than 400 million pounds of sanitary pads, tampons, and tampon applicators end up in landfills. While, in another case, during our lifetime, one person passes through around 300 toothbrushes on an average.
Wearing menstrual cups will collect the menstrual fluid instead of absorbing it like tampons/pads did. This helps to reduce the risk of infection to your vagina which is known as Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). More on TSS here