A precious blend of 12 all-natural botanical oils that instantly penetrates and smoothes skin to maintain a youthful appearance. This hydrating oil is packed with omegas (3, 6, 7 and 9), vitamins and minerals to replenish vital nutrients on dry and dull skin. Organic carrot root and rosehip extract to repair damaged skin cells, and visibly restores skin elasticity, leaving you with firmer, supple and radiant skin. Generously infused with the essence of 600 rose and neroli blossoms treasured for their amazing anti-ageing and skin toning properties.
- Japanese Camellia oil: A highly prized oil also known as “Tsubaki”, used for many centuries by Japanese and Chinese beauties. Easily absorbed and rich in plant collagen that improves skin elasticity
- Organic Argan oil: Our Moroccan argan oil contains a high content of carotene, phytosterols, vitamin E and omega 6, which protect and regenerate for soft, supple and elastic skin
- Organic Seabuckthorn fruit oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A, C, E, K, Bs, folic acid and minerals. Contains rare palmitoleic fatty acid omega 7, a natural component of our skin that alleviates cell regeneration
- Rosehip seed oil and extract: Double power with oil and extract! A luxury plant oil rich in omega 3 and 6, that is very effective for cell and tissue regeneration, normalize large pores, soothe problematic skin, reducing fine lines and scars
- Organic Tamanu oil: A remarkable oil rich in calophyllolide, vitamin E and other antioxidants known for healing damaged skin, acne and anti-ageing benefits
- Rose Otto oil: One of the most expensive and luxurious essential oil. Known for skin toning and excellent for dry skin. Takes a few hundred blooms just to produce a few drops of this preciously pure oil
- Neroli oil: A premium oil distilled from the flowers of a bitter orange tree. A skin balancing oil known for an ability to calm the mind
- Organic Carrot extract: Rich in beta-carotene, an antioxidant to prevent premature ageing, rejuvenates and soften scar tissue.
Parabens ∙ SLS/SLES ∙ Petrochemicals ∙ Synthetics ∙ GMOs ∙ Fragrances ∙ Artificial colours ∙ DEAs, MEAs, TEAs