Still thinking about how to cleanse and nourish your skin naturally? We got the perfect solution for you with our Konjac Natural Scrub. It helps you exfoliate, cleanse and nourish your skin. Konjac sponge is useful for people with blackheads, acne, dry patches and eczema. Konjac natural scrub helps you remove dirt, makeup, sunscreen. You might need to use coconut oil in order to remove heavy eye makeup.
How to use a Konjac Sponge?
- Soak in warm water for about 15mins prior first use.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out and apply a small quantity of cleanser if desired. Konjac scrub can be used just with water too.
- Use the Konjac sponge to rub your face in circular upward motion. Emphasise on blackheads and dry areas. Konjac sponge being a mild exfoliator, you might need to scrub hard.
- Remember not to twist or pull on it to remove excess water. Rinse the Konjac scrub with cold water and press between your palms gently to remove excess water.
- Hang it to dry and you can even store it in your fridge in a sealed container. Make sure to keep away from light and humidity.
- Leave in hot water for 5 mins every 2 weeks to disinfect it. Replace your Konjac sponge every 4-6 weeks.