Gua Sha White/Rose Quartz by The Hive
The Hive’s gua sha is made up of white and rose quartz. Gua sha (gwah-shah) is commonly used in a traditional East Asian healing technique. This traditional method used many mainly for beauty purpose. However, on the other side, it also brings many benefits improving health condition including:
- Relives headache and migraines – a simple massage using the tool will help to relive the muscular tension
- Improves blood circulation hence, makes your face glow! -higher absorption rate of your serum/oil to your face
- Improved blood flow is equal to less puffiness
- The edges on gua sha intentionally help to tighten the skin as well as lift and sculpt
- Usage of this tool stimulates the production of collagen and firm up sagging facial muscles
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
HOW DO YOU USE GUA SHA ON YOUR FACE:
- Moisten the skin with a gentle facial oil, like rosehips.
- Move in upward motion from the center of the face and out towards the hairline.
- Stop and lightly press the tool in the hairline in front of and behind the ears to stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- Do not roll over moles and avoid acne (Credit: YINOVACENTER)
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THIS TOOL:
Depends to individual, once a week or seven days a week will do, at your convenience
Anything you should know about this tool from the expert: Net-A-Porter