Goats milk and honey work together to draw and retain moisture in your skin, while at the same time the entire soap bar will leave your skin gently and effectively cleansed. Although it’s unscented, putting it to my nose makes me think of freshly-baked ginger biscuits.
Safe for baby’s skin.
Characteristics & Usage:
Use on: Face, body, hair.
Scent: Unscented. However you may smell a hint of ginger biscuits, or at least something sweet that’s just been baked. Very homely.
Lather: Rich and creamy when used directly on hair or bath puff/sponge. Lathers up quite nicely in the palm of your hand too.
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Sodium hydroxide
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter
- Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil
- Camellia oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) extract