Craving for a munch anytime in the day? The Hive’s gorgeous cranberries are here to your rescue! Organic, sun dried and deliciously addictive, our cranberries make for a great post workout snack along with being an excellent source of dietary fiber. These munchies are also low in calories, fat content, and not to mention, extremely filling.
Despite being one of the healthiest members of the berry family, they are also very rich in antioxidants, fills with vitamins that is beneficial for your body health.
Benefits of dried cranberries:
- Best preventive natural source of urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Reduce the risk of heart disease due to polyphenols
- Prevents constipation due to fiber content
Fun ways to enjoy cranberries
- Ditch the commercial trail mixes and make your own trail mix with our dried cranberries and all the nuts you can find at The Hive!
- Scatter them onto a drab bowl of oatmeal to change up your breakfast for the better.
- Make a great chutney with some sun-dried tomatoes, cranberries, olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- Sprinkle some on your morning toast slathered with The Hive Almond Butter which you can get it from https://thehivebulkfoods.com/product/almond-butter-by-the-hive/
The following is the nutritional value of dried cranberries, per 100 g:
Energy: 38 kcal
Carbohydrates: 9.62 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Fat: 0.04 g
Protein: 0.76 g
Thiamine (B1): 3%
Riboflavin (B2): 2%
Niacin (B3): 1%
Vitamin B6: 3%
Vitamin C: 73%
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in cool, dry and airtight container for up to 6 months.
You can find more information about this product and how you can incorporate them into your vegan cookies by our favorite Youtuber, Pick up Limes