Well, now you can drop by The Hive and find out that walnuts contains various rare and powerful antioxidants available only in a select food categories and are one of the few plant based sources of omega – 3 fatty acids. This means a daily dose of walnuts will keep your vitals well maintained, prevent ageing of skin and keep your heart in great condition.
1 ounce of serving of walnuts will provide you the following nutrients:
Calories: 185 kcal
Protein: 4.3 grams
Carbs: 3.9 grams
Sugar: 0.7 grams
Fiber: 1.9 grams
Fat: 18.5 grams
A good source of magnesium (45mg)
This product is an excellent source of several vitamins and minerals, including:
- Copper – This mineral promotes heart health.
- Folic acid – Folic acid deficiency during pregnancy may cause birth defects
- Phosphorus – a mineral that is mainly present in bones.
- Vitamin B6 – strengthen your immune system
- Vitamin E – walnuts contain high levels of vitamin E
Benefits of walnuts:
Heart-related diseases can be reduced by mixing them into your diet.
- They can lower the bad-cholesterol in your blood
- Preventing the buildup of plaque in your arteries
Promoting brain health
- Improves the brain function
- Significant memory improvement
Walnuts ranked second in antioxidant content among the rest of the food
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in cool, dry and airtight container for up to 6 months
You can mix walnuts to your dishes because right now, we all scream for a Nice Cream!
The Hive Bulk Walnuts
Blend 2 frozen bananas, frozen berries, two tablespoons of greek yogurt, a few drops of vanilla extract and 1/2 cups of walnuts until a smooth consistency is formed.
Serve with a sprinkling of chocolate chips or a drizzle of maple syrup for an instant and calorie conscious dessert.
You can also try Vegan Creamy Walnut Pasta (gluten-free) in one of the most famous YouTube channel that we love! Simply Quinoa