Searching for a guilt free snack that will keep the tummy happy and yet fill you with nutrients? Look no further than The Hive’s Organic Pumpkin Seeds! Organically sourced from the best of suppliers, these antioxidant rich seeds are also high in dietary fiber, zinc and magnesium which makes them the perfect superfood.
Versatile in their consumption style, you can munch these seeds up as they are or mix them up with nuts and berries of your choice to create your very own Trail Mix. Keep a jar of these on your workstation and you won’t be turning to crisps again.
Did you know that pumpkin seeds helps regulates the blood sugar level, making them the go-to snack for those with diabetes?
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Nutrient Database, a 100-g serving of organic pumpkin seeds contains:
- 127 calories
- 15 g of carbohydrate (including 0 g of sugar and 17.9 g of fiber)
- 5 mg of protein
- 21.43 g of fat, of which 3.57 is saturated
- 20 mg of calcium
- 0.9 g of iron
- 1 g of saturated fatty acids
- Reduce risks of cancer
- Improve bladder
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Increase fertility in men
- Helps regulate sleeping pattern
Dark Chocolate, Cranberry and Pumpkin Seed Bark
- 1 cup of dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup of The Hive’s Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup of The Hive’s Pumpkin Seeds
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Pour melted chocolate onto a lined baking sheet and smoothen it with a spatula.
- Sprinkle cranberries and pumpkin seeds evenly over the chocolate. Freeze the chocolate until completely solid.
- Break into barks using knife or hand and enjoy these delicate chocolate barks.