Why go to all the way to the Philippines for dried mangoes when you get them right here at The Hive? Our dried golden mango is are healthier option to satisfy your sweet tooth! Now they are even more convenient when dried.
Anyway, did you know that dried mangoes are a handy treat for those on a weight loss regime as they are rich in calories and will keep you from snacking in between meals? Along with being a satisfying snack, they are also known to have several health benefits due to the nutrients content.
Four pieces of unsweetened, unsulfured dried mango contain:
- Calories: 120
- Protein: 2 grams
- Fat: 0 gram
- Carbohydrates: 28 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Sugar: 20 grams
Dried Mango Benefits:
- Due to active ingredients and antioxidants content, they can help to reduce inflammation on the skin and act as an anti-ageing substance.
- Consist of dietary fibers that helps to prevent constipation and diarrhea while promoting health of your gut
- Dried mango has a decent amount of beta-carotene, that can help to improve your vision
- Minerals and vitamins content in dried mango can help in boosting bone mineral density hence reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Preventing anemia due to moderate levels of iron in dried mango
Fun ways to enjoy Dried Golden Mango
- Make a delicious mango salsa by rehydrating the mangoes by covering them with boiling water for 30 minutes. Combine the rehydrated mangoes into a bowl with 3 cups of diced tomatoes, 1 cup of diced red onions and 1 cup of diced bell peppers. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Chop some dried mango slices and add it to your cookie batter for a tangy and yummy twist.
- Dip the dried mango slices in dark chocolate and allow them to cool. Sprinkle some Hive Himalayan Salt and enjoy these low calories mango chocolate wafers for a delicious after dinner low calorie dessert.