If you are a fan of fresh, juicy apricots, chances are you will like our Dried Apricots just as much! The Hive’s Dried Apricot are packed to the brim with antioxidants, minerals as well as dietary fibres hence it is always nice to have a jar or two lying around the house or on your office desk. A healthier alternative to store bought snacks, dried apricots help to reduce bad cholesterol, improve vision, increasing vitality of your skin and aid to soothe the respiratory system.
Try our Grilled Chicken and Dried Apricot skewers for a twist to your weekday dinners.
- Boneless chicken thigh fillets (8)
- The Hive Dried Apricots
- Olive oil
- Smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Bell peppers
- Dice 8 thigh fillets into bite-sized cubes and marinate them in 1/3 cup of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste alongside with 250g dried apricots for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the skewers by alternating the chicken cubes and dried apricots, placing the onions and bell peppers to suit your liking.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook for around 12 to 15 minutes. Bast regularly with the leftover marinade.
- Serve with a tangy sauce of choice, brown rice and herb bean salad.
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in cool, dry and airtight container for up to 6 months.