The Hive’s Brazil Nuts is packed with all the nutrients to help you get through your day. Extremely high in protein, our Brazil Nuts are just what you need to keep those hunger pangs at bay. They are also a great source of selenium, which is a great mood booster and zinc that helps to clear up your skin naturally and reduce acne and scarring.
“Please note that our nuts are ready to eat, raw – and are not baked/roasted”.
Storage and Shelf Life
Store in cool, dry and airtight container for up to 6 months.
Try these low calorie and delicious Brazil Nut Truffles
- Ripe avocados
- Cacoa Powder
- Vanilla Extract
- The Hive Brazil nuts (finely chopped)
- Coconut flakes
- Blend 2/3 cups of mashed avocado until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Combine 2/3 cups of finely chopped Brazil nuts, 50g of cacao powder and 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and continue blending up till well combined.
- Scoop and roll the mixture with your hands to create bite-sized balls.
- Coat each balls evenly with unsweetened coconut flakes.