An all-around natural health remedy, make The Hive Apple Cider Vinegar a part of your morning detox routine. A tablespoon of this health tonic will provide a healthy dose of protection for your body all year long, working to improve your immunity.
The Hive Apple Cider Vinegar is made by following the simple principles of fermentation. Healthy gut microbes are added to the juice squeezed from apples to break down and transform the sugars first into alcohol and then into vinegar. It is then specially mixed with herbs such as garlic, lemon, organic honey and Bentong ginger – a combination which provides several spectacular health benefits.
This bottle of goodness can also be consumed as a ‘health drink’ infused into tea or water, and can also be used for cooking.
- Bentong Ginger
- Organic Honey
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Reduces cholesterol
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Prevents risks of heart attacks and strokes
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves skin quality
- Relieves constipation and reduced bowel irregularity
- Aids weight loss
- Relieves sore throat, joint pains, inflammation and heartburn
2 tablespoons every morning before breakfast and before going to bed without adding water, followed by drinking a glass of warm water.
Make a Tangy Strawberry Mocktail with The Hive Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fresh Strawberries (cut into quarters)
- Mint Leaves
- The Hive Apple Cider Vinegar
- Seltzer water
- Rasberries to garnish
- Combine the strawberries and the apple cider vinegar in a bowl. Mash the strawberries with your hands, releasing maximum juice. Cover and leave it soaked overnight, stirring it once or twice.
- Strain the mixture with a strainer keeping only the liquids.
- Take a cocktail glass. Place the mint leaves and raspberries. Used the back of a spoon to crush the berries and tear the leaves apart. Pour two tablespoons of the strained berry and apple cider vinegar.
- Top it with Seltzer water and ice for a tangy strawberry mocktail.