Shea butter for those who longs for a nourished, revitalised, and extremely hydrated skin. The vitamin E, F and A present in shea butter nourishes and maintains the clearness of the skin and make it healthy. The healthy fatty acids, cinnamic acid in shea butter penetrates into skin and makes it a natural sunscreen. It also contains anti-ageing, healing benefits for skin.
- Reduce scarring and acne
- Reduce wrinkles, blemishes and restore elasticity
- Softens the hard skin on hands and legs
- Reduces shaving bulbs and irritation
- Healing benefit to wounds and cracks
- Soothes diaper rash
- Excellent moisturiser for eczema