Kombucha workshop / 22nd September
September 22 🕒 10:00 - 12:00MYR150
Brewing your own kombucha is both satisfying and enjoyable, especially with artisanal producer, Gillian at The Hive. She’s looking forward to sharing the nuances that she discovered on the journey in crafting bubbly and tasty kombucha.
She’ll walk you through the entire process from scratch, and give you all the information you need to start a personal-brewery at home. With the right foundation, you’ll soon be experimenting with your own flavour combinations, creating delicious probiotics that will benefit your whole family.
The hands-on workshop will cover:
1. Explanation of general gut health and the benefit of kombucha
2. Kombucha first fermentation brewing technique
3. Second fermentation flavouring
4. Questions and answers.
The investment for this gut-loving workshop is RM150 and includes:
1. Presentation material
2. Kombucha Kit – A SCOBY, starter tea, a glass jar, cloth, sugar and recipes
3. Complimentary Boocha Kombucha (one bottle per participant)
Ecolove by The Hive
The Hive Team