September 22 2018, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Come Join us for a fun and educational workshop where you will learn how to produce natural probiotics and digestive aids drinks in the convenience of your own home.
Kombucha is a tea or coffee based digestive drink which helps to detoxify the body, energise the mind while also providing probiotic benefits.
The hands-on workshop will cover:
1. Explanation of general gut health and the benefit of water kefir and kombucha .
2. Kombucha first ferment brewing technique.
3. Second ferment flavouring.
4. Questions and answers.
The investment for this gut loving workshop is RM160 and includes:
1. Presentation material handouts.
2. Kombucha Kit – A SCOBY, starter tea,sturdy 5ltr jar, pretty cloth, sugar and a recipe.
3. Complimentary Amrita Kombucha (one bottle per participant).
Ecolove by The Hive
The Hive Team