Hazelnut Blanched (100g)
- Rich in unsaturated fats (mostly oleic acid)
- High in magnesium, calcium and vitamins B and E.
- Hazelnuts are good for your heart, help reduce the risk of cancer, and aid in muscle, skin, bone, joint and digestive health.
- Vitamin E – Helps prevent oxidation of the polyunsaturated fats
- Oleic Acid (mono-unsaturated fatty acid) – helps to lower cholesterol
- Folate – responsible for a decreased risk of neural tube birth defects and it reduces depression
- As it is a ready to eat snacks, just enjoying it at any time you want.